SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate
We setup an SSL certificate on your website - no need to purchase and install it yourself.
In place of HTTP, your website URL will be HTTPS enabled, eg: https://www.yourdomain.co.za
- SSL provides authentication for your website and enables an encrypted connection
- Ensures that all data passed between the two parties remains private and secure, giving your website more trust and credibility
- Helps prevent hackers from stealing private information such as credit card numbers, bank information, names, and addresses
- SSL is essential for any website that sells goods and services or captures sensitive content, such as in contact forms
- Google considers SSL on a website as a positive SEO ranking signal