Our DIY Website Builder is designed to make it easy for you!
Once you've logged in, make yourself a cup of coffee, follow the easy steps that are outlined for you in the Help Centre, and your home page can be done quicker than you expected!
Setting up your Home page
- First you scroll through the website templates (over 250 to choose from)
- Once you've chosen one that you like, click 'Yes' to install the template
- If the template's not quite right, you can change it with a single click
- Upload your images via the image uploader in your Admin Panel
- Click on the home page 'edit' button
- You can keep any existing images in the template or replace them with your own
- You'll also have direct access to a vast library of stock images via your Admin Panel
- Change the wording in the headings and paragraphs etc., with your own wording
- Click 'Publish' to see what your new home page looks like live
- If you want to unpublish the page for any reason, just click 'Unpublish'
- There is a step-by-step guide to help you get started, a Help Centre search function, and an alphabetical help index. If you need to, you can also give us a shout and we'll assist you all the way